Wednesday, May 13, 2009

211 and counting down

A couple of years ago, I read "Julie and Julia" and was so impressed with her story of actually cooking EVERYTHING in one cookbook.
So, I decided to cook from every cookbook I own. That was a couple of years ago. It didn't go anywhere.
I didn't realize I was not a "goal" oriented person. Well, I did. I guess I knew that about myself..... LOL

So, this year, I decided to do it again. I'm off to a slow start, but I'm going to do it.

This was the first cookbook of my goal this year. (I'm completely out of order... but once I catch up with the remaining 4, I'll be in order from then on.) You can click on each recipe to go to the original post.

Southern Living Christmas Cookbook.
While looking thru this cookbook, I wrote down a list of things I want to try. I guess I can't get rid of this cookbook for a while.

Pasta with Broccoli and Sausage.
It was a good dish.



No comments:

Post a Comment