Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Raspberry Salsa Black Bean Dip

I think it must be 218 and counting down.....
(what can I say?  I like to buy cookbooks.)
But today was the first cookbook recipe in "Cook from the Book".  A Challenge I joined last week.
We will cook from our cookbooks and post about them as we count them down.
Just 2x a month.

I made "Raspberry Salsa Black Bean Dip".  It was a hit at the party.




But this Dip is really good.   You can check out my original post by clicking the link below.
Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely have to check out that recipe! Going to take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making my next recipe! So excited and it smells sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the original post about drinking wine and blurry photos, it also makes for blurry men. Thought I would check your blog out, you are a busy, busy girl with all your blogs etc.. This recipe is interesting and quite tempting and you are making me feel pushed to start using my cookbooks more which has been on my mind lately.

    ReplyDelete